Analyses produits indépendantes
Planisware est un des leader mondiaux sur le marché de la gestion de portefeuille projets. Ses solutions sont donc analysées par de nombreux cabinets d'analyste informatique tout au long de l'année.
Info-Tech Research Group
Info-Tech, Vendor Landscape: Enterprise Project Portfolio Management, 2012
Planisware is a solid PPM solution for large enterprises with capital investment or product development portfolios. Its multi-lingual and multi-currency support and strong partner network makes it an ideal solution for global enterprises.
Info-Tech, Vendor Landscape: Enterprise Project Portfolio Management, 2011
Planisware's solution is powerful, comprehensive, and highly configurable. Planisware is especially useful if you have a variety of large product development and capital investment projects that need coordinated management across a number of departments.
The Forrester Wave™: Portfolio Management Tools for the BT Agenda, Q1 2015
Forty-two percent of the top 50 global R&D spenders worldwide utilize Planisware solutions […] Planisware focuses strongly on portfolio and project management for new product development (NPD) and business users with an established portfolio management practice. The vendor embraces the full life cycle from strategy to execution.
Planisware est leader avec les meilleurs scores sur les axes offres et stratégie.
The Forrester Wave™: Project Portfolio Management, Q4 2009
Planisware brings a global approach to project portfolio management. Like many of the leaders, Planisware is a good example of the balanced approach that vendors must take to differentiate themselves in both the business and the IT markets by offering support of global projects and distributed teams. Planisware leverages effective planning capabilities at every level — from strategy and portfolio planning to program and project planning. Planisware’s ability to leverage long experience with product development makes it a particularly strong choice with business and product-driven portfolios; however, its ability to build and modify robust methodologies makes it a choice for large IT organizations as well.
It’s Time To Revisit PPM For Product Development, Q4 2009
Planisware [...] ha[s] built [its] businesses around the product development space and [is one of the two] clear market share leader. Look for these vendors to differentiate themselves from the other market entrants by offering high-value product technology strategy capabilities, portfolio analytics, and other executive-decision-support features.
Roadmap: Corporate Portfolio Management — A New Market For Project Portfolio Management, Q3 2008
Planisware functions well.[...] Planisware has a highly configurable product, making it suitable for many different types of project-initiative applications, and financial modeling capabilities that come closest to meeting CPM financial management requirements.
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Integrated IT Portfolio Analysis Application, Q3 2011
- Planisware provides a core set of portfolio management features for connection and communication between the IT PMO and application management.
- The company's APM support includes application road mapping, as well as underlying requirements gathering and release management capabilities.
- Planisware added a native service breakdown structure to its product for defining an IT service and mapping out its underlying components.
Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT PPM, Q2 2010
- Planisware features a flexible architecture that enables the system to support a variety of databases, ERP systems, operating systems, document management systems, requirements management systems, Web servers, Web browsers and project-scheduling/planning systems.
- With its added "road mapping" capability, Planisware now enables users to plan a product or IT strategy using a timeline metaphor, and also synchronize elements within a portfolio road map to project scheduling or product/application road map elements.
- Customers cite the support and service they receive from Planisware as a strength of the provider.
Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT PPM, Q2 2009
- Planisware allows users to perform more-efficient project management, including the management of schedules, costs, and risks of a project, accessible through online reporting facilities and integrated views. The portfolio management functionality allows analysis of both point-in-time and trend data.
- Customers report that Planisware's business intelligence capabilities and reporting are marked strengths of the product.
- Customers are pleased with the level of support and customer service they receive from Planisware.
Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT PPM, Q2 2008
- Resource management is supported by a strong scheduling engine and preconfigured industry practices for target markets (especially product development).
- Planisware best suits more capable IT organizations with a product development orientation; prospects with simpler needs may opt for more flexible packaging and pricing.
IDC MarketScape: IT Project and Portfolio Management, 2010 Vendor Analysis
Planisware's strengths lie in its single architecture, modular design, focus for key vertical areas, Web-based interface, and configurability for those areas. With modules targeting not only IT (PPM) but also new product development and product life-cycle management (PLM) and corporate portfolio management (CPM), Planisware can enable coordination across different business units to let them begin leveraging common data, reporting, and metrics.[...]
Planisware enables excellent functionality in key areas including project, program, and financial management as well as strong portfolio and resource management.[...]
BARC (Business Application Research Center)
BARC (Business Application Research Center), 7th edition, 2013
One of Planisware 5’s remarkable strengths is its high conﬁgurability. [...] Planisware 5 is a highly ﬂexible and powerful application that is well suited for the management of large sets of projects or programs. It offers a wide spectrum of functionality that can be conﬁgured to meet almost any organization’s requirements.